Welcome to AN-ELEC Services Ltd
As electrical contractors to industrial and commercial clients nationwide, we provide a comprehensive range of design, installation and maintenance services on all kinds of electrical systems.
Specialising in areas such as factories, schools, office blocks and warehousing, our expertise extends to all aspects of electrical work. That includes everything from warehouse lighting to control panel manufacture, electrical design to installation, testing to electrical inspections and air conditioning.
Our diverse range of electrical installation services include:
- BMS Installation
- Control panel design and manufacture
- Industrial, commercial and NICEIC inspections
- Industrial and commercial electrics
- Switchgear, contactors and resistors
- Warehouse lighting
- Emergency lighting, smoke and fire alarm systems
- Refrigeration installation and maintenance
- Ventilation installation
- Air conditioning and heating
- Electrical design and installation
- Test and inspections
- Internal and external replacement of lamps
- Blown fuses, circuit breakers
- Socket outlets, fused spurs, light switches
- Fault finding and repairs
- Data and communications cabling
- CCTV installation
Established nearly twenty years ago, we have the knowledge and skill base to undertake any size electrical installation including the manufacture of control panels to suit our clients exact requirements. Working with quality, safety and efficiency at all times, our professional teams are highly skilled, experienced and fully qualified electrical engineers. As NICEIC approved contractors, we also assure you of quality and safe workmanship at all times.
Based in Sittingbourne, Kent, we provide our expert electrical design, installation and maintenance services to commercial and industrial clients across the UK. We have clients in most of the major cities including London, Oxford, Leicester, Nottingham, Birmingham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Canterbury.
Contact us at AN-ELEC Services today to arrange an initial site meeting, survey and quotation.